Ultimate Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Welcome To Ultimate Reviews!

Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:20 am by HadesHunter

Welcome to a new Game Review site! Very Happy Here's a brief explanation of what certain things happen here:

Here we, of course, make game reviews. Instead of the boring Sleep interviews and crap like that, we make them fun. We put in bloopers, funny moments, and anything you may want to know about the game. We have certain people do certain things. We also put in Music Videos... (Like My …

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 37 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:02 pm
Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is latalgon

Our users have posted a total of 7 messages in 7 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Orizon2 Metin2 PServer
Ultimate Reviews Staff Application Layout EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:25 pm by diablobg12

» Personal Music
Ultimate Reviews Staff Application Layout EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:26 pm by HadesHunter

» Game Site of the Week
Ultimate Reviews Staff Application Layout EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:35 pm by HadesHunter

» Ultimate Reviews DJ Application Layout
Ultimate Reviews Staff Application Layout EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:27 pm by HadesHunter

» Ultimate Reviews Staff Application Layout
Ultimate Reviews Staff Application Layout EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:03 pm by HadesHunter

» Welcome To Ultimate Reviews!
Ultimate Reviews Staff Application Layout EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:20 am by HadesHunter

Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Ultimate Reviews Staff Application Layout

Go down

Ultimate Reviews Staff Application Layout Empty Ultimate Reviews Staff Application Layout

Post  HadesHunter Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Hello! Thank you for wanting to be Staff... But you can't just become staff. I need to know HOW you qualify to be a Staff member ( Or a Host/Co-Host). So I just want to see if I can trust you, and if you are good. Here is what I want to know:

1. What is your first name?

2. Do you have any past experiences as a Reviewer? What are they?

3. Why do you think I should hire you?

4. Can I trust you? How so?

5. Do you have your own Youtube account? What is it?

6. Is there anything else I should know?

Send me an E-mail to Ultm-Reviews@Hotmail.com with your application, and I'll be happy to look over it.
HadesHunter
HadesHunter
Admin

https://ultimate-reviews.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down